RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2021 | RRC Central Railway has published a notification for the recruitment of various post. Those candidates who are interested in the recruitment of various details. You can find other details like post name, age limit, educational qualification, experience, selection process, syllabus, application fee and how to apply are given below. Keep checking OjasAlert regularly to get the latest updates.
RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apply for 12 Level 1 & Level 2 Posts
Organization Central Railway
- Notification RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2021 for 12 Level 1 & Level 2 Posts,12th pass can apply
- Notification Date : 7 Dec, 2021
- Last Date of Submission : 20 Dec, 2021
- Location : Maharashtra
- For all candidates – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/Persons with Disability/Women/Minorities and Economically Backward Class – Rs. 250/-
Total No. of Posts
- Level 1 : 10 Posts
- Level 2 : 2 Posts
- Level 1 : The candidate must be passed 12th or its equivalent with 50% Marks or passed matriculation plus course completed act apprentice or passed matriculation plus ITI approved by NCVT/SCVT.
- Level 2 : passed 12th or equivalent with 50% Marks or passed matriculation plus course completed act apprentice or passed matriculation plus ITI approved by NCVT/SCVT.
- Level – 1 -18 to 33 years
- Level 2 – 18 to 30 years
How to apply for RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can submit applications through the online mode on or before 20 December 2021. The candidates can directly access the online application link by clicking on the above link. The steps for online applications are given below.
- Starting Date of Apply Online : 06-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online : 20-12-2021