IB Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2021 : IB Intelligence Officer Recruitment has published a notification for the recruitment of various post. Those candidates who are interested in the recruitment of various information. You can find other details like post name, age limit, educational qualification, experience, selection process, syllabus, application fee and how to apply are given below.
IB Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2021丨Apply For 527 ACIO, DCIO Posts @www.mha.gov.in
It is proposed to fill up posts in the following rank in the Intelligence Bureau under the Ministry of Home Affairs on absorption / deputation, (including short term contract basis) as mentioned below. The educational qualification, experience & other eligibility conditions for the post are furnished below.
Post Name : Various Posts
Total No. of Posts : 527
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th Class, Valid Driving Licence, Bachelors Degree, Master Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board / University / Institution.
- Please read official notification
Pay Scale :
- For ACIO, DCIO, Intelligence Officer, ASO, Staff Nurse, Caretaker, Cook, MTS, Attendant and Other Pay Scale Level-1 Level-13A.
Age Limit :
- Candidates age Limit should be Maximum 56 years.
- Age Relaxation (As per rules regulation)
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
- For other selection process details please read official notification.
Mode of Apply : Through Offline.
Postal Address : Joint Deputy Director / G, Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, 35 S.P Marg, Bapu Dham, New Delhi-21.
Important Links :
Official Website : www.mha.gov.in
Important Date IB Intelligence Officer Recruitment
- Starting Date of Apply Online : 26-08-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online : 60 Days