UPSC Recruitment 2021丨Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published a notification for the recruitment of Deputy Director Posts. Those Candidates who are interested in the Posts Information and completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
UPSC Recruitment 2021丨Apply Online for 151 Deputy Director Posts
UPSC Recruitment 2021 has published a notification for the recruitment of various post. Those candidates who are interested in the recruitment of various details. You can find other details like post name, age limit, educational qualification, experience, selection process, syllabus, application fee and how to apply are given below. Keep checking www.freeojasalert.in regularly to get the latest updates.
Posts Name : Deputy Director
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should possess Any Degree
- For General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.25/-
- For SC/ST/PWBD/ Women candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: By using Master Credit/ Debit Card/ Visa/ SBI
- Age Limit: 35 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
Scheme and syllabus for the Recruitment Test (RT) for the post of Deputy Director (Item No. 1 above) is as under:-
- Scheme of the RT:
- The test will be of two hours duration and will comprise two parts A and B. Part-A
- contains English and Part-B contains General Ability. The questions in Part-B of the
- paper will be set both in Hindi and English.
- All questions will carry equal marks.
- The test will be objective type questions with multiple choices of answer.
- There will be penalty for wrong answers. Every wrong answer will carry a deduction of
- one-third of the marks assigned to that question. If no answer is marked for a question,
- there will be no penalty for that question.
Syllabus of the RT:
- The syllabus of the Test broadly comprises the following topics :-
- To test the candidates understanding of English language & workmanlike use of words.
- Principles of Human Resource Management.
- Principles of Marketing Management.
- Principles of Accounting & Financial Management.
- Right to Information Act.
- Numerical Ability & Logical Reasoning.
- Fundamentals of Computer Application.
- General Science.
- Public Administration and Development Issues.
- Freedom Movement & Indian Union.
- Current Events of National and International Importance.
- Weightage and marks for the CBRT/RT along-with other details, if any, will be informed later on by the Commission to the applicants after the advertisement inviting online applications for the instant recruitment case.
➢Last Date of Apply Online : 02-09-2021
➢Last Date for Apply Online : 03-09-2021
www.freeojasalert.in Wishes You Best Of Luck. Please Always Check Our Website To Know Upcoming Latest Jobs, Admissions, Sarkari Yojana, Paripatra, Exam Results, Answer Keys, Syllabus And Many Other Gujarat Gov. Jobs & Sarkari Mahiti Updates Instantly. Thank You.