PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana @pmkisan.gov.in : Prime Minister Farmers Fund is to be honored by the government in 200 to Rs installment plan, plans to provide information to farmers in honor of the Prime Minister to fund through our website.
- Is there a 200 deposit in your account?
- Is there no installment credited to your account?
- Do you want to fill out a new form ?
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana @pmkisan.gov.in
The Government of India launched a new Central Sector Scheme, “Pradhan Mantri KIsan SAmman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) in order to augment the income of the Small and Marginal Farmers (SMFs). The scheme was launched in February 2019.
It is being implemented by the Department of Agriculture, Co-operation & Farmers Welfare (DAC & FW) under the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare through the Department of Agriculture of all the States and Union Territories Governments.
Under the Scheme, a direct payment of Rs. 6000 per year will be transferred in three equal installments of Rs. 2000 each every four months into the bank accounts of eligible landholding families.
Many measures are being taken by the Government to reach to all eligible beneficiaries under PM-KISAN. Public interfaces have been made available for self registration, checking the payment status, Correction of the name as per Aadhaar as it is being mandatory requirement of the scheme. To broaden the reach further, the PM-KISAN mobile app designed and developed by National Informatics Centre (NIC), Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India is being launched.
Using Mobile app, farmers can
- – Register themselves
- – Know the status about their registration and payments
- – Correct name as per Aadhaar
- – Know about the scheme
- – Dial Helpline Numbers
Pm Kisan Seventh Installment Beneficiaries list
- Go to the website www.pmkisan.gov.in.
- Look for the ‘Farmer Corner’ on the website.
- Click on the ‘Beneficiary List’.
- Enter your state, district, sub-district, block and village details.
- After filling this, click on Get Report and get the complete list.
◆ Helpline Numbers
1. PM Kisan Toll-Free Number: 18001155266
2. PM Kisan Helpline Number: 155261
3. PM Kisan Landline Numbers: 011—23381092, 23382401
4. PM Kisan helpline: 0120-6025109, 011-24300606
5. Email ID: email@example.com