SSC Recruitment 2021丨Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published an notification for SSC GD Constable Posts, in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination 2021 . You can find other details like, post name, vacancy details, educational qualification, selection process, experience, important dates, syllabus, application fee and how to apply are given below.
SSC Recruitment 2021丨Apply Online for GD Constable
25,271 Post @ssc.nic.in
Post Name : GD Constable
Advertisement No. 3-1/2020P&P-I
Job Location : All India Job
Category Wise Post
- BSF : 7545 Post
- CISF : 8464 Post
- SSB : 3806 Post
- ITBP : 1431 Post
- AR : 3785 Post
- SSF : 240 Post
Total No. of Post : 25,271 Posts
Educational Qualification :
- The Candidates must have passed Matriculation or 10th Class Examination from a recognized Board/University
- Candidates who have not acquired the essential educational qualification as on the stipulated date will not be eligible and need not apply.
Age Limit : 18 to 23 years as on 01 August 2021, Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02 August 1998 & later than 01 August 2003.
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 23 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per SSC GD Constable Rules
Application Fees :
- General / OBC / EWS : 100/-
- SC/ST/PH : Nil
- All Category Female : Nil
- Pay Exam Fess through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Or E Challan
Nationality / Citizenship : Candidates must be a citizen of India. Vacancies are state / UT wise hence a candidates must submit domicile / PRC against his state / UT
Pay Scale : Pay Level-3 (Rs 21700-69100).
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply ? :
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can Apply Online Through the Official Website.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date of Apply Online : 17 July 2021
- Last Date to Apply : 31 August 2021
Important Links :
Apply Online Click Here @ssc.nic.in
When application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted “Provisionally”. Candidate should take printout of the application form for their own records. Printout of the Application Form is normally not required to be submitted to the Commission at any stage. However, you may be required to provide printout of the online application form to address grievances related to online application, if any